DOING BUSINESS WITH US
What do we believe sets us apart? It’s the intangible, really. It’s the years of experience we bring to the table. It’s the wealth of knowledge from many industries that our team provides. It’s the commitment to seeing a project through to a successful completion. Bottom line, it’s RSDC. It’s what we do.
RSDCGOUP (RSDC) is a Certified Veteran Enterprise (CVE) that offers a comprehensive portfolio of contract vehicles. RSDC is a prime contractor on several government contracts and maintains strategic relationships with large and small businesses to offer a complete sourcing solution to all of our clients. If you are looking for more information about our contract vehicles, please contact us–we will help you.
RSDC has multiple contract vehicles available to Federal Civilian, Defense, State and Local agencies.
WHY WORK WITH US?
RSDC has proven experience in the federal, state and local sector
Understanding how to employ technology in the government sector is paramount. Working with us reduces risk and accelerates delivery in your complex environment.
- Veteran-Owned Small Business. Small enough to know you, large enough to serve you.
- DCAA/DCMA Audited Organization. Provides you a fully transparent and accountable partner.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified. Delivering you value without sacrificing quality
- Delivering you evidence-based, quality solutions that provide excellent value without sacrificing quality.
- Commitment to solutions that add quality and value to your experience for the long-term.
- Federal, State & Local Experience. Provide regulatory and statutory compliant start-to-finish solutions to propel your organization forward.
- Customized Solutions for You. Our customer-centric, solutions-driven focus results in a fully custom solution. We don’t waste time and money trying to get you to fit into a box, we design and deliver exactly what you need.
- Top Talent. We take care of our employees so they can take care of you.
- Excellent Past Performance. Proven performance that you can measure.
Government Industry Information
517410 Satellite Telecommunications
517919 All Other Telecommunications
518210 Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
541330 Engineering Services
541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 Computer Systems Design Services
541519 Other Computer Related Services
541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541618 Other Management Consulting Services
541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
561110 Office Administrative Services
611420 Computer Training
R499 SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: OTHER
R415 SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: TECHNOLOGY SHARING/UTILIZATION
D399 IT AND TELECOM- OTHER IT AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
D316 IT AND TELECOM- TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORK MANAGEMENT
R799 SUPPORT- MANAGEMENT: OTHER
D308 IT AND TELECOM- PROGRAMMING
D307 IT AND TELECOM- IT STRATEGY AND ARCHITECTURE
R413 SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: SPECIFICATIONS DEVELOPMENT
D305 IT AND TELECOM- TELEPROCESSING, TIMESHARE, AND CLOUD COMPUTING
D304 IT AND TELECOM- TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSION
R408 SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: PROGRAM MANAGEMENT/SUPPORT
D314 IT AND TELECOM- SYSTEM ACQUISITION SUPPORT
D324 IT AND TELECOM- BUSINESS CONTINUITY
7435 OFFICE INFORMATION SYSTEM EQUIPMENT
7030 ADP SOFTWARE
D302 IT AND TELECOM- SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT
R425 SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: ENGINEERING/TECHNICAL
R429 SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: EMERGENCY RESPONSE, DISASTER PLANNING, AND PREPAREDNESS SUPPORT